Friday, January 13, 2012

Sally Hansen Big Money


Image Courtesy Hello Cotton

I've recently found that many drug stores are having great sales on makeup and nail polishes, like 50% to 75% off.  I was looking with my mom when I came across a display for Sally Hansen's new Gem Crush nail polish line with fun, sparkly colors.  I'm a big fan of Sally Hansen nail polish, specifically their Insta-Dry and Xtreme Wear lines, as they're high quality polishes that stay on for a long time.  From the Gem Crush collection, one color that really caught my eye was Big Money, a gold glitter polish with hints of pink sparkle.  I haven't seen a color like this and really enjoy how unique it is.  

What's your favorite Gem Crush color?

1 comment:

  1. Sure, email me the link to slevinstyle@gmail.com :) Also check me out on Twitter @slevinstyle!

    ReplyDelete