Friday, January 6, 2012

BCBG Max Azria - Get 60% Off!

BCBG is currently having a promotion for their Max Azria line featuring 60% off many stylish items.  I absolutely love some of BCBG Max Azria's items and really enjoy browsing their store from time to time.  Here is my selections of some fun items to consider while taking advantage of this great sale.

Images Courtesy BCBG Max Azria

Ponte Chain Dress - I am a huge fan of the little black dress and I love how the Ponte Chain Dress adds something unique with it's chain detail down the sides.  If you want an edgy look but prefer not to show too much skin, this dress can give you the right balance with its long sleeves. ($139.20 from $348.00)

Iguana-Effect Beveled Skinny Double-Wrap Belt - One of my unofficial New Year's resolutions is to wear belts with more outfits.  I recently posted on my Twitter account about a brown leather belt I found at the Gap with a classic bow on the front.  I really like the look of thin double-wrap belts and I think the iguana-effect leather on this Max Azria belt is rather interesting and can add something special to your outfit. ($79.20 from $198.00)

Faux-Shearling Cover - I love the idea of wearing this fur cover over a simple solid color top.  Match it to your pants or boots or let it be the stand-alone piece to an otherwise monotone outfit.  The brown faux-shearling cover is $35.20 from $88.00 while the black version is $63.20 from $158.00.  I might see a future DIY for this accessory, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment