Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Beauty Deals - Ulta Makeup

I apologize for my lack of posts recently, I started an internship at a law firm and have been pretty busy with that and my diy-ing (pics to come soon).

To start off getting back with posting, I thought what's a better way than to let my readers in on some beauty deals?

Starting last week, Ulta has been clearing out their own brand of makeup with prices dropping from $14.00 to $5.00 in some cases. No makeup product is over $5.00! I feel confident saying this clearance stems from Ulta's desire to market their items in new packaging. 

I took advantage of the deal and got myself the following items (I'll be going back for more soon).  The pink blush is an AMAZING color and the cream eyeshadow is so easy to use. I just swipe a little bit on my lid and blend it in with my finger.


Featured:
ULTA Extreme Wear Mousse Blush in Pink Glow - $2.00 from $7.00 (almost 72% off!)
ULTA Extreme Wear Mousse Blush in Nude Glow - $2.00 from $7.00 (almost 72% off!)
ULTA Extreme Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Exclusive - $3.00 from $8.00 (almost 63% off!)

BUT there's another secret: Ulta's coupons! Every week Ulta has a coupon for either 20% off one item or $3.50 off a purchase over $10.00. I love going each week and getting myself around $10.00 worth of goodies for only around $6.50. By combining this coupon with the Ulta brand blowout, you can get a lot of items for a small bit of cash!

Here are some cute makeup items for the summer and how much you can save by purchasing them at Ulta!

BUT that's not all! Remember those $3.50 off coupons? If your salesperson is nice and lets you split up your purchase into 2 purchases of over $10, that's an additional savings of $7! (see how watching Extreme Couponing can help?)

So...your total cost for all this makeup? $19! That's a savings of $41 or 68%!

Grabbed any great makeup deals recently? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment