Thursday, June 30, 2011

Alfred Angelo for Disney Wedding Gowns

When I was younger I loved to watch Disney movies; seeing Mufasa die in The Lion King still makes me cry. It was fun to dream of when I'd find my own Prince Charming, but then of course I'm not a singing mermaid or nose-in-a-book merchant's daughter. You could only imagine my surprise when I saw that designer Alfred Angelo has created Disney-inspired wedding gowns for purchase by the general public. They're all so amazing and appropriate for the princess they represent (Ariel's dress is mermaid cut, of course). I don't know about you, but I love the bodice detail on Cinderella's dress. Check out the gallery: which wedding dress is your favorite?

Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Ariel
Images courtesy of Alfred Angelo

1 comment:

  1. Cinderella's wedding dress is definitely my favorite! I also love the bodice detail on this lovely dress. Alfred Angelo wedding gowns are all very nice and appropriate for the princess they represent.

    ReplyDelete