Tuesday, December 27, 2011

[deal maker] ULTA Make-Up Steals #2

While watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, I felt inspired to do another makeup deal post like my initial ULTA one.  The difference now is that I'll utilize weekly deals to make each week's basket.

At ULTA, I like to combine their weekly coupons with their special savings.  Along with the usual coupon for $3.50 off a purchase of $10.00 or more, this week's best deal is the buy 2 get 2 free offer for ULTA brand makeup.  I'm sure many of you prefer not to buy store-brand makeup, but ULTA has some great products.  Personally I've found the nail polishes, liquid eyeshadows, and eye crayons to be great.  So if you're not opposed to purchasing ULTA products, here's the shopping basket I'd suggest.

Featured Products:
ULTA Nail Polish: I've found ULTA's own brand of nail polish to be easy to apply and long-lasting.  I'm a fan of metallic colors for the winter, so keep an eye out for High Roller, Scene Steel-er, and Pinata-Yada (I think I'll get this shade soon!)
ULTA Extreme Wear Cream Eyeshadow: ULTA's cream eyeshadow is easy to apply with its included cap applicator brush and doesn't come off during the day.  I think Exclusive is great for a natural look and Premiere looks like a nice darker shade for an evening out.
ULTA Eye Crayon: I purchased ULTA's eye crayon in Confetti and haven't been happier.  I'm always on the lookout for a purple shade to compliment my green eyes and I've found this color to be great.  What do you think of Dark Denim, a navy blue, as the next "it" eyeliner color?  If not, we can go for that amazing mint green Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment