Saturday, December 31, 2011

[bye 2011] New Year's Glow

The New Year is right around the corner and tonight is a time to celebrate!  Remember the good of 2011, laugh at the bad, all that good stuff.  I think there's nothing better to ring the New Year in with than some sparkle and shine.  You may have noticed my tweets about these products before, but I have found a lipstick and a nail polish that I absolutely love.  Even though these may be my current favorites, any metallic or glittery nail polish will do the trick and help you bring in the New Year with a smile.  And always, don't forget to be responsible :)

What's your New Year's resolution?  If you comment about it here, you can win a pair of owl earrings!  But, the contest closes at midnight tonight, so enter soon!


Featured:
Fireside Glow Nail Polish by China Glaze: I've had it on for a few days now and have been very happy with the quality.  No polish has flaked or rubbed off, and the glitter has stayed on my nails and off of everything else.
24 Karet Gold Lipstick by NYX: I absolutely love NYX!  They offer some amazing products, including their Diamond Sparkle Lipstick and colorful glitter eye shadow palettes.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the nail polish, I'm curious how well it removes though. Its been such a hassle to get off glitter polishes for me recently. How well does it remove? Its such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it takes some time to remove, I really appreciated how this glitter polish didn't rip apart the cotton rounds I use to remove nail polish! It was nice to not have to use a new round for each nail :)

    ReplyDelete